Not on Amazon
If you are looking for Jazzy's Books on Amazon you won't find them. There are several reasons why I don't want to sell on Amazon.
1. They take a huge cut of your profit.
2. They do nothing to market your book.
3. You have to start purchasing ads or other "click" numbers to spread the word. I just read that people pay their family members to purchase books in order to get the numbers up. That's crazy!
4. You are not in control of anything anyone says about your book. If someone posts a review that I find is not relevant, I have the ability to remove it. For example (and this happened) an author was given a rating of 2 because the book arrived bent. That was not the author's fault, it was a postal issue.
5. When you are out of inventory your ranking drops so you have to be really diligent about printing large quantities. I can print as many or as little as I want.
6. There is no personal contact with your customer. I love to travel and I love talking with people. I will be attending book fairs and festivals as a vendor. This way, I get to interact with my customers.
7. I do not know why, but I've read some posts from authors who talk about Amazon changing the price of their book. I would not want anyone else messing with that.
8. It's always a game to get your numbers up. Apparently, the higher the numbers, the more likely your book will appear in a search. If you want a "featured" status you have to be selling with a particular plan. I don't want to pay for that kind of hassle.
I don't look at numbers, I look at children who are enjoying and learning from my books.
I see librarians who are using my books to teach.
This is why I write!
If you are a fan and you want to let people know about my books, please share my website since that is the only place you will find them to purchase online.